We use only the best leather, made to stand the test of time. Protect your investment with our specially formulated leather care products to ensure the lifetime of your leather collection.
MAINTAINING YOUR LEATHER
To retain these special properties, we recommend you condition the leather 2 or 3 times a year to facilitate the durability, protect and increase the beauty of your leather product. Leather can be cleaned and restored with a regimen of leather care products designed to clean, condition and protect.
- Leather is susceptible to absorbing grease and oils; handle with clean hands. Repeat every 6 months or as needed to clean, condition and protect leather goods from soiling and water spotting.
- Apply a cleaner made specifically for the leather needing maintenance. We recommend using our in house Kono Authentic Leather cleaner.
- Using a soft cotton cloth, apply a small amount of the solution all over the leather.
- Allow the leather to dry for at least 12 hours away from sunlight and heat.
- When dry, buff the leather with a soft cotton cloth.
- Dampen a soft cotton cloth with warm water.
- Carefully clean the leather, allow to dry for at least 12 hours away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Before completely dry, rub leather Oil all over the leather.